It’s May now and I am really starting to feel the stresses of school arise again. I’ve been so busy that I’ve hardly had anytime to just sit down and relax. Each moment I get I try my best to treasure, but it seems that all of my free time is being spent with John. I don’t have a problem with this…at all…in fact…I seem to insist upon it. I love John very much and if given the choice would never leave his side. I just never have time anymore to just “chill” and be me. I love to have alone time and be able to relax, think, and ponder the days and random things. I’m a thinker, what can I say? I guess all I am saying is I am just completely physically, mentally, and emotionally drained. I cannot wait until school is over so I can just start to relax and live again. The only free time I’ve had all week has been like an hour each day, and every minute of that has been with John. Which yet again, is not a bad thing!!
- Monday: School (obviously) and marching band practice from 6-8..meanwhile writing a research paper for my med and health care class
- Tuesday(today): School, work, and marching band. Then of course, John. Not getting home till ten at night when leaving the house at 7 in the morning is a pain in my ass.
- Wednesday: School and dress rehearsal for concert on Thursday. (Don’t forget! I’m writing a research paper)
- Thursday: School, concert
- Friday: School, work till close, a “party” …wont be able to see John (very sad…)
- Saturday: Work…and I cant see john (depressing!)
- Sunday: My only day when I have NOTHING to do…movies anyone? I’m thinking about going to see Made of Honor or Forbidden Kingdom. Whether permitting, I’ll probably finish some serious yard work that my mom wanted me to get done for her for mothers day.
Well, thats my schedule for this week. It may not seem like a lot, but it really is. With that and tests, exams, homework, and papers…It’s just a stressful time.
And now? It’s time for me to go to sleep!
P.S. Go Red Wings! Winning the series against the Dallas Stars 3-0…they’re gonna finish them off tomorrow.
P.S.S Go Pistons! They swiped Orlando out of the picture today. Who will we play next? Boston? Cleveland? My guess is Boston, but who knows.
P.S.S.S Happy late Mothers day! I meant to make a post….but I’m a slacker.